UI automation often starts on a great note. You buy a test automation tool and start writing automated tests. But then over time, as you begin to scale your testing efforts — from ten tests to hundreds or even thousands tests — maintenance of UI tests becomes difficult. Test design in particular can often cause serious issues as your UI testing progresses.
This eBook will show you how you can create a testing framework that scales. We'll cover:
• Where does UI automation typically go wrong?
• Why UI tests are essential part of your testing strategy?
• An example of a badly written test
• Design frameworks to overcome the UI challenges
• Application of these frameworks with real world examples
Choose your product to log in to